Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's day. My class at church was fun. It was the fourth grade, and they knew the Beatitudes. They did a great job in making their Kingdom Cups. I had time to fellowship after the church service, because the students helped me in cleaning up after class.

My daughter took me out to lunch but where we wanted to go changed. At fellowship a lady recomended Oslo's for it's food and being quiet and peaceful. They were full, so we could not go there. Then we went to Olive Garden, and they had an hour wait. I looked over at Red Lopster and they had a line out side, so we went to Noodles. No line and very good food.

My sons and family gave me a call. Hope you had a great day too.

5 comments:

quilly said...

I am glad you had well-behaved students and a great Mother's Day. If the Noodles Restaurant you ate at is like the one in Vegas, I know you had great food.

Finding Pam said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Betty. The students must love having you as their teacher. Nice that they helped you clean up.

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day my friend. :) And I want to wish you a belated Mother's Day :)

Melli said...

I never heard of Noodles! HOW did we MISS that one??? LOL! I'm so glad you had a great day - although I thought you were going to SEE Peter... maybe I'm confused! THAT wouldn't surprise me a bit...


I still want info on those Kingdom Cups -- I tried to google them and found NOTHING! You really need to post a picture and explanation!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day Betty, and you got time to spend it with family. Nice that your Students helped clean up after the service.