1) The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Family member
2) When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. They are a hazard left around.
3) In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? A listener
4) If abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? I don't think so. I know some skills so maybe.
5) Do you like to ride horses? No
6) Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Not as a kid but I did in high school.
7) What was your favorite board game as a kid? Monopoly
8) If a sexy person was pursuing you but you knew he/she was taken, what
would you do? I am taken also so I would avoid him.
9) Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? If I was dating I would look for a Christian.
10) Are you continuing your education? In books and magazines.
11) Do you know how to shoot a gun? I use to but haven't in 50 years.
12) If the house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? Family, dog and purse.
13) How often do you read books? Less that I use to because of difficulty in reading smaller print.
14) Do you think more about the past, present or future? Present and past. The future never comes out as planned.
15) What is your favorite children's book?"Boxcar Children"
16) How tall are you? 4'9"
17) Where is your ideal house located? Where it is warm and in the country in beauty.
18) Last person you talked to? My husband Dr. John
19) When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? About three weeks ago.
20) What are the keys on your key chain for? The car
21) What did you do last night? Watched TV, played Jewel Quest 2 and read blogs.
22) Where is your current pain at the moment? In my back and hip.
23) Do you like mustard? Yes
24) Do you like your Mom or Dad?My parents are dead but I did like them. We did not always agree but all worked out.
25) How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes
26) What movie do you want to see right now? I can't remember the name but when I saw the ads I said I want to see that.
27) Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? No, She would be very unhappy with that.
28) What did you do for New Years? Stayed at home and watched the ball come down on TV. really dull. As a young person I always ended up babysitting and as a grandparent I babysat.
29) Do you think The Grudge was scary? Can't say didn't see it.
30) Do you own a camera phone? No
31) What is the last letter of your middle name? h
32) Who did you vote for on American Idol? didn't vote and didn't watch.