Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's a Sunday

Sunday was a quiet day. I went to church. It was a very nice service. A member from the congregation sang a solo .
During the afternoon I managed to put up my collector plates above the cupboards. These are Christmas plates in blue and white and my kitchen is decorated in blue and white. I had them hanging when we lived up North but we don't have enough room for all the plates here. I have three different sets of plates, and even if they are for Christmas blue and white can go in the kitchen. When we first moved in they put the box of plates on my counter and I have slid the box around as I have been preparing meals. The box was to heavy to move off the counter. Putting them up required a ladder and then it was hard to get them up. My counter is now clear.
I still have two sets of plates, Hummels and The Ten Commandments, which I have no idea what to do with them. It seems to be such a shame to leave them in boxes. These boxes are in the basement so they are not in my way.
I watched High School Musical 2 with the sing along, in the evening. I enjoyed it.
Dog sitting Monday. What new adventures await?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back with your new blog. A nice way to keep up with news. How are your eyes doing? Must be strange without glasses. We are trying to stay cool. Thanks for AC. No rain for weeks the grass has stopped growing. Perhaps some rain today. We can hope. Best wishes to all.

Sue