Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of January notes

On Wednesday Dr John went to the Dr. He was OK then but has been having a hard time since.
I will call the lung Dr and see what can be done. Asking for prayer.
Pat and the boys came up on Friday, and Peter came down. Saturday the boys built two bookcases for me for the study, and they took out the old microwave cart which I was using for a bookcase. It was falling apart. I now have a place for E-Bay boxes, paper and mailing material.
Pat also fixed Pennies toilet.














I

6 comments:

quilly said...

Prayers offered.

Nessa said...

Rabbit, Rabbit

You are both in my prayers.

Melli said...

Lifting him up... I always do. Sounds like it was a great help having all those men around this weekend! I'm glad you weren't run out by all the testosterone! :)

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Prayers being sent

Louisiana said...

Oh Betty i'm so sorry to hear this. I'm on the hunt to try to find ur address and phone number, i know he gave it to me a couple of times....i hope he is a bit better....i'm glad the kids were and are always about never too far away really....

i was coming to you guys to tell you the most amazing news and now all i wish is for his health to be back....

pls update any news as possible..

many, many hugs to you all, and to you both my unending appreciation and love......from us all here.....xooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.