Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Together Music


This story is written by Dr. John and myself, writing alternately.



Bud put on his old fishing hat and shirt and decided no matter what his wife said he was going fishing. No one will miss him and he needs a change of scenery. He could see himself driving across the bridge on his way to the old fishing hole up in the mountains. Into that little blue car would go his fishing gear.He might even stop at that nice roadside stand and pick up some grapes.
" Bud! Bud! Don't forget we're going to my mother's today and I already have the motel reservations."
"No, no! Mothers! yes, yes Fishing, Oh well mothers I guess."
So the dream ends, maybe next week.







9 comments:

quilly said...

Short and funny! You covered all the pictures and created the image of a very hen pecked man. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Betty...Poor Bud...Short and sweet and too the point :)

Roan said...

Poor Bud. He had his day all planned, and then had to spend time with his mother-in-law. Bummer! A very enjoyable short.

Melli said...

Yep! I enjoyed it even reading it the 2nd time!!! LOL! You guys work well together!

Finding Pam said...

Excellent writing. I love how you work so well together. I enjoyed reading it. Moma always wins.

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Betty you and Dr John make a great team. Like I said on Dr John's this was wonderful

Thom - - Dr. John said...

Bwahahahaha

Poor guy

I enjoyed yesterday's love story too.

Sue said...

Love the story. Great work.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

As the saying goes: A bad day fishing is better than a good day working. Guess that could be doubled for visiting mother-in-laws.