Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Monday was my birthday and it was very nice for over three days. I received a card from my sister. My hubby sent me flowers and took me out to dinner. Thank you Dr. John. On Sunday I had a call from a friend who I have not spoken to in over a year, and that was very nice. I then received a card from a friend whom I only have written Christmas cards to sent me a card and note. Peter and family called and wished me happy birthday. My daughter took me shopping for an Easter outfit. I say thanks to everyone.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...a little late. Glad you had a nice day.

Nessa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Betty. My sister in law says you are allowed to celebrate for a whole week before and after.

Rabbit, rabbit.

Cherie said...

A very Happy Birthday! It looks like you're one of those people who gets to have a Birth-week! :)

Melli said...

Awwww! It's good to know that you were so properly celebrated! Happy Birthday AGAIN!

juliana said...

happy belated birthday!
funny, my father's was yesterday (march 31)

Thom said...

A Very Happy Belated Birthday.

Rabbit, rabbit.

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Happy Birthday Betty Glad you had a wonderful time.

Blessings to you and Dr John.

Raven said...

Belated happy birthday! Glad you are having a nice "birthday season" as my niece calls it. May all your unbirthdays be merry and rich in joy.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

A belated happy birthday to you, Betty! It sounds like you had a wonderful 3 day celebration. I'm glad to hear that as I know you deserve all that love.