Monday, July 21, 2008

New Computer

The other day my hard drive crashed. It gave out signs that it was going but I ignored it. So nothing was saved. Wishing it isn't so doesn't work. We bought a new computer. Last night with the help from Dr John and my daughter I got E-Mail back and found my blog. My son went with us to pick the computer out and he set it up. My son came down to bring my granddaughter for a visit until Thursday.

My sister and brother-in-law dropped by on their way up North. They took us out to eat and we had some time to chat. My sister is looking well.

Backing up, on Sunday we heard the new pastor . Looking forward to the years ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are up and running again. I am sorry you lost everything saved on your hard drive. I know what a pain that is.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel since my pc has died. Luckily most of my things that I would want to save are on paper. The one thing that irritates me is the sites I had listed on my "favorites". Maybe we will be able to save some money and get a new one in a few months. Till then I'll have to make do with Jimmy's laptop while he is at work.