Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Wishing all a Blessed Easter!

We had a very nice Easter but very active. My son from Madison and his children came and looked for eggs and Easter baskets. It was a rush to get to church on time and were afraid we wouldn't find a place to sit ,but we did. It was a nice service.

Yesterday we went out all afternoon and I didn't notice how much standing I was doing and was still standing when I helped with the evening meal. We grilled even though it was cool. My legs felt it today. The BQ chicken was very good.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Easter. We enjoyed out church service and the breakfast that followed, then joined a group of friends for swimming and a barbecue. It was great fun.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun. My son and my stepdaughter came for dinner with us. If I had realy had the time I would have made my potato salad but I bought some instead. Not as good as mine, they both said. Didn't feel like peeling,cutting,boiling, etc.

J C said...

Hey Betty. Nope, I'm not leaving. Just taking a little break from blogging because I am extremely busy at work right now preparing for an arts and crafts festival. But I'll be back soon, and I always keep and eye on you and Dr. John! ;)

Janets Planet said...

Happy Birthday!

Cissa Fireheart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

butterflies said...

Happy Birthday..its the same day as mine!!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Happy Birthday Betty, Wow you are only 39 (It worked for Jack Benny).

You have a wonderful day,

Blessed Sunday is wished for you and Dr John.

B.R.L said...

Happy B day I love you!!!!
Go to my blog! Promise me you will have a lot of cake.

Brea

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Betty! May it be filled with lots of hugs and kisses.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Betty!! I hope you feel very special today because you are special.

May God Bless you on this day and all year through.

bettygram said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.